Sunday, July 29, 2012

Take photos of lightnings with iLightningcam


Last night was pretty stormy where i live, and while lying in my bed, hearing the sound of a nearby thunder, i asked myself if it is possible to take a picture of a lightning with the iPhone.
So i did some research and found the app "iLightningcam" (1,59€).


 The app itself is held wonderful easy: All you have to do is point your camera to the thunderstorm and wait for a lightning, and the app does the rest. I was very sceptic whether the camera would trigger fast enough or not. According to the ratings in the app store it works very well. Unfortunately we haven't been blessed with another thunderstorm yet, so i cant show you any self-made photos. Instead, i have some lighting-pictures for you that other users of this app have made:


1 comment:

  1. Lol this one seems really cool !!! I wonder how it works though. I am going to try it soon. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete