Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Official Keynote date announced!

There are a lot of rumours out there, about whether the new iPhone is thinner, has a bigger screen, a microwave included, a new camera and so on. But lets face it, we wont know anything for sure until Apple tells us what features the new iPhone really has.

But now we finally know when the Keynote is! Invitations have been sent all around the world, with the simple phrase "It's almost here."
As you can see, the date is the 12. September, and the shadow clearly marks a big 5. And we all know what this 5 will stand for.
The whole thing will start in the “Yerba Center for the Arts in San Francisco” at 10 am local time. The launch will probably be only a few days later, so stay tuned!

Also, and here comes in my opinion the more important question:
Are you planning on buying the new iPhone 5? What will be the critical factor for your decision?

Let me now in the comment section!

For my part, i am probably going to stay with the iPhone 4S as long as i can. The only thing that would change my mind (and my wallet is really begging me not to) would be a much better camera. Seriously Apple, i really hope you wont include an improved camera, otherwise my cat will have to feed on dust and broken dreams..

No comments:

Post a Comment