Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Get a grip on your iPhone with ThingSling

Have you ever been in a hectical situation where you tried to pull your iPhone out of your pocket for a quick picture, and then almost let it fell? I'm sure you've been there too. Now this little gadget might be a simple but effective solution.


The ThingSling can easily be attached to the back of your iPhone, iPod and even other smartphones. The creators promise that you will be able to hold your iPhone safely with one finger. While it doesn't seem like a huge novelty at first glance, I'm quite sure that it could be really useful. Especially in situations where you need a firm grip, like at a concert or even when doing a bike tour.


There is just one negative point I can see here. Since I have never been able to make friends with iPhone cases, I am not really sure that I want to mount the ThingSling on the back of it. The creators say that it is possible to remove it, but I still would maybe like to remove it one day and put it back on the next day.
So all I can do is recommend you mounting it on a case. The ThingSling itself probably doesnt take away much more space, so your iPhone won't get much thicker.

If you are interested, you can grab one for 9,95$ right here!

Thanks to Michael and Johnny for letting me know about this gadget!
If you ever find something that should be on this blog, feel free to e-mail me and I make sure to give you credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment